Lunt-Fontanne Theatre

Lunt-Fontanne Theatre was built in 1958, and named to honor of husband/wife acting team Lynn Fontanne and Alfred Lunt, stars of the theatre’s first production, The Visit.

The space originally housed The Globe Theatre, which had a retractable roof. Theatregoers can view a collection of photographs chronicling the theatre and its productions on display in the lobby.

The theatre has 1,505 seats and is operated by The Nederlander Organization.

205 West 46th Street
New York   New York   10036
United States