Ambassador Theatre

The Shubert brothers inaugurated the Ambassador Theatre in 1921. In 1935, it was sold, and for the next 20 years, used as a movie theater and TV studio.

The theater regained its fame since the Shubert Organization re-purchased it in 1956, however it is still not one of the better-known Broadway theaters.

The Ambassador Theatre has a capacity of 1124 seats. 

219 West 49th Street
New York, NY   New York   10019
United States