Al Hirschfeld Theatre

Built in 1924, by designer and architect G. Albert Lansburgh, this theater was considered the most opulent of Broadway theaters of the time.

Originally called the Martin Beck Theatre, it was renamed in 2003 in honer of the popular Broadway celebrity caricaturist, Al Hirschfeld. The Al Hirschfeld Theatre seats 1,424.

302 West 45th Street
New York   New York   10036
United States