With NewYork60, You Get:
- Broadway Shows at up to 25% off official site prices (we sell some great tours too!)
- The ability to cancel for a FULL REFUND until 10 days before the event - for ANY reason. Compare Us!
How Can We Do This?
We sell a special type of Broadway ticket designed for tourists who purchase shows ahead of time. When you buy from us, the theaters automatically assign the best available seats at the moment of purchase. You pick up the tickets directly at the box office, and receive a price discount with the ability to cancel.
➱ Keep in mind that the sooner you buy, the better your seats!
Where Will My Seats Be?
- Roughly 98% of our seats are in the Orchestra, and about 2% are in the Front Mezzanine.
- Front Mezzanine is usually the 2 front rows of the Mezzanine and is considered comparable to the Orchestra.
- Premium Seats are generally located in the center Orchestra, or on the side close to an aisle. They are rarely located in the center of the first 2 Mezzanine rows, or the side of the first 2 Mezzanine rows close to the aisle. When Premium Tickets are available, you will see them as an option in the shopping cart.
- We do not generally sell Rear Mezzanine seats because of their reduced visibility, but occasionally they may appear in the shopping as part of a promotion.
- Promo Tickets are special offers. These may also appear in our shopping cart occasionally.
When Will I Know My Seats?
NewYork60 will usually email your exact seats within 2 hours of your purchase. In rare cases this can take up to 2 business days, depending upon the theater.
Will My Seats Be Together?
YES! We guarantee that your seats will be next to each other for groups of 4 or less. About 98% percent of groups larger than 4 are seated together.
So If I Don’t Like My Seats, I Can Cancel My Order?
Absolutely. We are happy to help you change your seats, but you may also cancel your tickets for a FULL REFUND at ANY time until 10 days before the show - simply contact us!
How Do I Make My Purchase?
Buying with NewYork60 is easy:
- Choose your show
- Choose the date and number of tickets
- Enter your name, phone number and email
- Pay securely with your credit card, debit card or Paypal
- Send you a confirmation email immediately, for each show you order
- Send your seating information within 2 business days (usually within 24 hours)
How Do I Get My Tickets?
Our tickets work like airline “E-Tickets”. Simply bring a printout of your confirmation email to the theater box office or tour location, your tickets will be waiting.
- Theater tickets are picked up 2 hours - 45 minutes before the show.
- Tour and activity tickets are picked up as indicated on the confirmation.
Changes and Cancellations
We offer the most flexible changes and cancellation policy in the industry, Compare Us!
- You may change, or cancel your reservation for a FULL REFUND until 10 days before the show - for ANY REASON!
- Name changes are possible until 48 hours prior to the show/activity.
- Any show/activity indicated on NewYork60.com as not accepting cancellations will be a final purchase, with no cancellations or refunds permitted (these items will be marked clearly).
Cancellations & Refunds Less Than 10 Days Prior to the Show
Less than 10 days before the activity/show, it is up to the theater or activity provider whether or not they will issue a refund. NewYork60 will do everything we can to assist you, however we cannot guarantee a cancellation or refund with less than 10 days advance notice.
Are your prices final?
Absolutely. We charge no fees on top of what you see on the site.
Is it possible to know which seats the theater will assign prior to purchasing tickets?
While we can’t tell you for sure, we can give a pretty good estimation. Please contact us with the show, date and number of tickets. Remember if you don’t like your seats, you can cancel until 10 days before the show.
What if the person picking up the tickets is not the same as the person who is paying?
No problem. Simply reserve the tickets using the name of the person who will pick them up. Then, purchase the tickets with any payment method you like.
Do I have to present the credit card I used to for purchase to the box office?
No, all you need is personal identification matching the name on on the reservation.
How do I reserve tickets for a group? Are there discounts for groups?
Please see our Group Tickets page for more information about group sales and pricing.
How do I purchase Broadway tickets as a gift?
This is simple:
- Reserve the tickets using the name of the person who will pick them up.
- Enter the telephone number and email of the person you are giving the tickets to, or enter your own information if you prefer to keep the gift a surprise.
- Purchase the tickets yourself with any payment method you like.
How can I purchase tickets over the phone?
We accept calls from all countries, and speak English, French and Spanish. See our Contact Us page to find the number that is most appropriate for you.
How do I reserve a disability/wheelchair-friendly seat?
We can arrange this with the theater directly. Please contact us for more information.
I purchased my tickets but haven’t received a confirmation or seat assignment - what do I do?
Please check your junk email folder first, then contact us with the name and email address you used for the purchase - we will sort it out for you. Please remember that seat assignments may take up to 2 business days to arrive.
Other Questions? Contact Us!
We will respond to all email inquiries within 24 hours, Monday - Friday, or 48 hours on weekends and holidays.
You can also call us! See our Contact Us page to find the number that is most appropriate for you.
Finally, don’t forget to write and tell us what you thought of the show!
The Team at NewYork60